What I wanna share with you is a lookback to my photoalbum om my phone these two weeks. You may like em or not(that would be sad).
1. It was christmasbreak and I was figuring out how to make pictures of cool products. I'm figuring, okay :P
2. A picture of my wall I also made in my christmasbreak. I always feel happy when I look at this. It is a combination of pages pulled out of fashionmagazines, a flyer of the episode (A vintage shop) and two picture postcards I buyed in Paris. I recently added two childhood pictures of me and my sister. I think my wall is reflecting my thoughts, my inspiration, so it changes like every month or so.
3. Christmas, when family comes together. I love the fact that I have three nephews who are so differents from each other. The left one is half-russian, the middle one half-turkish and the right one is a whole dutchie. I freakin adore this picture.
4. NYE with friends, and I HAD to take a picture from the oliebol(?) with a sparkler before the sparkle was gone. Mission accepted and accomplished ;)
5. I buyed a new winter coat for myself. It was in the sale so it was a bargain! so much yay. I liked the picture of the clothing card and I wonder if I look also that fabulous in my new coat. hehe.
6. A picture I made at school with my squaaaad, I love them so much :)
7. A snapchat story picture of the cocktails me and my sister made at a family party. I was pretty proud of them because we had not made cocktails ever in our lives. This remembers me to a way of thinking: do something new every day. It's exciting yet scary but I wanna try that!
8. The last one was from yesterday when I was going out with my girls. We called ourselves 'totally spies', because of our haircolors. lol
Oh and I have my new coat on!
That was it all guys!
I hope you liked a post something more personal. I am always into making pictures and I also like to look back at them.
'Till next week!